The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 188.8.131.52 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Join the ABN News Team!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
1516 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can Cobra stop them?
- Apocalypse World TP - The Transformer race has been scattered and obliterated, only a handful of each side left alive. And even now as their species die, even now they fight, because soon there will be that one tiny spark of hope, that one flickering flame of survival.
- Siege of Iacon TP - The Decepticons have Iacon under siege. Can the Autobots break the siege and free their city?
- G.I. Joe World TP - An alternate universe where G.I. Joe is a worldwide force for security and control.
- No More Nukes TP - Darklon, who recently escaped from G.I. Joe custody, has recently been spotted at large in Benzheen, meeting with the current military ruler there, Colonel Faroud. Rumor has it the Darklon stole some important technology from Destro shortly before Destro’s death, and plans to sell it to the Benzheen military.
- Quintesson World TP - In an alternate universe where A3's revolution failed, Autobots and Decepticons unite against Quintesson oppression.
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- Shattered Glass the Movie TP - Emperor Prime must be stopped, no matter the cost.
- VanMarkiplier TP - Van Mark Industries is discovered to be building anti-Transformer weaponry -- but for whom, and why?
- April 13 - "Orbit Stable" - Cybertron's orbit stabilizes.
- April 18 - "New Orders" - Megatron attempts to capitalize on Cybertron's new rebirth.
- April 22 - "Aerospace Orders - Starscream sends his scouts around Cybertron to find new sources of energon.
- April 24 - "Nevada Population Health Study" - Extensive Genetics teams up to help a population study.
- April 27 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike processes his encounter with Vector Sigma.
- Laserbeak questions Slugfest about the attack on the Van Mark facility.
- 20 October 2016 - "Night of Terror"
- A transport mission to Earth goes horribly wrong.
- October 30, 2016 - "Another Path"
- November 01, 2016 - "At the Jump Joint"
- November 10, 2016 - "Nightmare TP Finale"
- November 10, 2016 - "New Pit III"
- November 10, 2016 - "Emptiness"
- November 22, 2016 - "What Has Become of Casey Arkeville?"
- December 22, 2016 - "Major Bludd to the Rescue!"
- Major Bludd attempts to save Synergy from a burning building.
- January 17, 2017 - "Visit to Vector Sigma"
- Seaspray encounters the legendary super-computer Vector Sigma!
- January 17, 2017 - "A Sign from Primus"
- Bumblebee and Spike discuss what to do about the hidden Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
- January 26, 2017 - "Encounter with Jetfire and Snaptrap"
- 1 February 2017 - "One of the Family"
- February 02, 2017 - "Hiding in DC"
- Sneak-Peek is discovered at his observational post in DC.
- February 7, 2017 - "Return to L.A."
- February 13, 2017 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do"
- Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 20, 2017 - "Spidey-Sense Tingling"
- February 26, 2017 - "Field Repairs"
- Valour submits himself to DreadTread's TLC. Dreadwind joins them, which didn't make anyone happy.
- February 26, 2017 - "Roof Encounter"
- Lowdown takes a shot at Cobra Commander.
- March 1, 2017 - "It's... the Bishop!"
- Bishop escapes the destruction of Kalis.
- March 1, 2017 - "Whistling a Jaunty Tune"
- March 9, 2017 - "Autobot Break Out"
- March 15, 2017 - "Return to Earth"
- Typhoon consoles Spike over decisions he'd made.
- March 21, 2017 - "Assault on Iacon"
- Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21, 2017 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar"
- Bishop makes friends.
- April 10, 2017 - "Buster Makes a Friend"
- Buster encounters someone looking for him on campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Isn't a Sagaie an African Spear?"
- Buster and Chance investigate a strange vehicle reported on the UO campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Six Feet Under"
- Kimber comes across Bludd while he's digging a grave.
- The End of the War - "Apocalypse World Intro: To My Last Breath"
- There are three legendary sets of nemeses in the Great Cybertronian War. Megatron and Optimus Prime. Elita One and Shockwave. And then there is the third war. The war for information, for tactical superiority. The war of Blaster and Soundwave. In the final days of Cybertron, Blaster learns of a most precious, most surprising fact. Something that may yet save the Cybertronian Race. And yet he is not alone in this information. And the two will butt heads for the final time. Soundwave vs Blaster - Their Last Encounter
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,109 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.