The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 22.214.171.124 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Rocky Rocker to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
15 16 1716 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- Apocalypse World TP - The Transformer race has been scattered and obliterated, only a handful of each side left alive. And even now as their species die, even now they fight, because soon there will be that one tiny spark of hope, that one flickering flame of survival.
- Cybertron Reborn TP - Cybertron has been reborn, but who will take advantage of the new sources of energy? Neutrals return to the planet while Autobots and Decepticons battle for dominance!
- The Gathering Swarm TP - Megatron thought he had broken up and exiled The Swarm forever. Will he be prepared for their return?
- G.I. Joe World TP - An alternate universe where G.I. Joe is a worldwide force for security and control.
- No More Nukes TP - Darklon, who recently escaped from G.I. Joe custody, has recently been spotted at large in Benzheen, meeting with the current military ruler there, Colonel Faroud. Rumor has it the Darklon stole some important technology from Destro shortly before Destro’s death, and plans to sell it to the Benzheen military.
- Quintesson World TP - In an alternate universe where A3's revolution failed, Autobots and Decepticons unite against Quintesson oppression.
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- Shattered Glass the Movie TP - Emperor Prime must be stopped, no matter the cost.
- VanMarkiplier TP - Van Mark Industries is discovered to be building anti-Transformer weaponry -- but for whom, and why?
- January 31, 2002 - "Rebuild Request #3,893" - Breakdown asks to be rebuilt into something less conspicuous.
- February 24, 2002 - "New Dinobot" - Wheeljack presents his newest creation: Sneak.
- February 24, 2002 - "Intruder in Metroplex" - Three Autobot gestalt members are ambushed.
- February 24, 2002 - "Audio Transmission" - Sneak introduces himself.
- June 19, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike Witwicky pissed off the President.
- June 28, 2017 - "Energy Scouting Mission" - Optimus Prime leads a team to the Toraxxis Plains.
- June 28, 2017 - "Toraxxis Plains" - Starscream reports his victory over Optimus Prime.
- July 3, 2017 - "Hast du gehört...?" - Rumors swirl about Starscream's choke-slam of Optimus Prime.
- July 5, 2017 - "LA Operations" - Mainframe is ready to move against the BATs in Los Angeles.
- July 5, 2017 - "Nemesis Missing" - Nemesis disappears while searching for new energon sources.
- July 5, 2017 - "Toraxxis" - Typhoon reports on the situation in Toraxxis.
- July 11, 2017 - "Wild Cybertron with Backblast" - The inaugural episode of Wild Cybertron.
- July 14, 2017 - "LA Operational Success" - Mainframe takes out the BATs in Los Angeles.
- July 14, 2017 - "Chaos in Los Angeles! - The Battle Android Troopers in Los Angeles have been destroyed.
- July 19, 2017 - "Tweets from the President" - President MacLeod responds to LA's liberation.
- July 19, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike ruminates about his brother Buster's proposed book about the Witwicky family.
- July 21, 2017 - "Assault and Infiltration" - Colton lays out a plan to free America.
- July 21, 2017 - "Toraxxis" - Megatron orders the defense of Toraxxis.
- July 21, 2017 - "Decepticons in Toraxxis" - The Constructicons have moved into Toraxxis.
- July 21, 2017 - "Los Angeles" - Typhoid investigates what happened in Los Angeles.
- February 02, 2017 - "Hiding in DC"
- Sneak-Peek is discovered at his observational post in DC.
- February 7, 2017 - "Return to L.A."
- February 13, 2017 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do"
- Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 20, 2017 - "Spidey-Sense Tingling"
- 20 February 2017 - "Care For A Sandwich?"
- February 26, 2017 - "Field Repairs"
- Valour submits himself to DreadTread's TLC. Dreadwind joins them, which didn't make anyone happy.
- February 26, 2017 - "Roof Encounter"
- Lowdown takes a shot at Cobra Commander.
- March 1, 2017 - "It's... the Bishop!"
- Bishop escapes the destruction of Kalis.
- March 1, 2017 - "Whistling a Jaunty Tune"
- March 9, 2017 - "Autobot Break Out"
- March 15, 2017 - "Return to Earth"
- Typhoon consoles Spike over decisions he'd made.
- March 21, 2017 - "Assault on Iacon"
- Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21, 2017 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar"
- Bishop makes friends.
- March 29, 2017 - "The Biggest Threat"
- An Incinerator gets curious about the real condition of Starlight Mansion.
- April 10, 2017 - "Buster Makes a Friend"
- Buster encounters someone looking for him on campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Isn't a Sagaie an African Spear?"
- Buster and Chance investigate a strange vehicle reported on the UO campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Six Feet Under"
- Kimber comes across Bludd while he's digging a grave.
- April 25, 2017 - "To Murder Is Human"
- April 26, 2017 - "How a Resurrection Really Feels"
- April 30, 2017 - "Goodbye, Spike Witwicky"
- Dust Devil and Typhoon say goodbye to Spike Witwicky as he heads home from Cybertron.
- April 30, 2017 - "Returning Home"
- Spike returns home from his visit to Vector Sigma.
- May - "Free Me"
- Angel tries to escape Cobra's control.
- May 01, 2017 - "A Good Kid"
- DJ Faireborn and Spike Witwicky talk in Autobot City about DJ's prospects for summer employment.
- May 3, 2017 - "The Return of Zetar"
- Zetar returns, to Bishop's surprise and disbelief.
- May 3, 2017 - "Bishop Interview"
- Bishop interviews Megatron in Triax.
- May 4, 2017 - "Backblast and Cuffs"
- Cuffs visits Backblast in his sniper's nest.
- May 12, 2017 - "Valuable Prisoners"
- Rartorata visits Snaptrap in the brig of The Hatemaker.
- 5/12/2017 - "The Gathering Swarm - First Contact"
- A team of Autobots on a deep-space salvage mission have come across an object floating through space. It appears at first to be an escape pod covered in Decepticon symbols, but strangely designed for long range flight. What they find inside is an unstoppable creature that holds loyalty to neither faction, but only The Swarm.
- May 17, 2017 - "DC Recon"
- May 22, 2017 - "Poor Steve"
- Something got Steve!
- May 26, 2017 - "Can I Admit Something to You?"
- Angel opens up to Lowdown in the brig.
- June 28, 2017 - "An Unlikely Ally"
- July 12, 2017 - "BAT Command Infiltration"
- Mainframe and Major Bludd infiltrate a BAT installation to try to free Los Angeles from Cobra control.
- The End of the War - "Apocalypse World Intro: To My Last Breath"
- There are three legendary sets of nemeses in the Great Cybertronian War. Megatron and Optimus Prime. Elita One and Shockwave. And then there is the third war. The war for information, for tactical superiority. The war of Blaster and Soundwave. In the final days of Cybertron, Blaster learns of a most precious, most surprising fact. Something that may yet save the Cybertronian Race. And yet he is not alone in this information. And the two will butt heads for the final time. Soundwave vs Blaster - Their Last Encounter
- The End of the War - "AU: The Oracle and the Morose"
- The most miserable mech meets the single key to saving the world...
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,151 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.