The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 18.104.22.168 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Stitches back to the MUX!
- Recent posts
- June 29 - "PROCEDURAL SHIFT" - The Decepticons change their convoy tactics in the face of increased Autobot pressure.
- July 8 - "A Friendly Reminder!" - Lifeline chastises the Joes about overeating during the Independence Day holiday.
- July 9 - "High Alert" - Ace locks down the Pit following the discovery of an unauthorized communication device.
- July 11 - "The Spirit of Freedom" - Springer reports on the cleanup following the crash of The Spirit of Freedom.
- July 11 - "AAR: Freedom Down -- Hull Assault" - Razorclaw reports on the successful destruction of The Spirit of Freedom.
- July 14 - "Move to Autobot City" - Ace announces the Joes' move to Autobot City.
- July 17 - "New Arrivals - The Human Kind" - Spike announces the arrival of the Joes in Autobot City
- July 18 - "Re: Spike" - Imager responds to the presence of the Joes in Autobot City
- July 20 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike writes about the Joes in Autobot City.
- July 21 - "Internment Camp Pi" - Springer reports on captive Autobots in Praxus.
- July 21 - "Re: Camp Pi" - Elita suggests the Autobots go undercover.
- July 21 - "Volunteers needed: Joint California Mission" - Chance calls for volunteers to help with the weather troubles in California.
- July 21 - "Earth Force: Joint California Rescue Operations" - Ultra Magnus orders the Autobots to assist in California rescue missions, working in concert with G.I. Joe.
- July 21 - "Delay returning to the Island - CGI1930 gets delayed in California.
- July 22 - "Internment Camp Pi" - Acid Storm reports on the successful processing of Autobots and neutrals into Internment Camp Pi.
- July 23 - "Hershey's Stocks Fall" - Hersey plant is attacked by a lone Cybertronian.
- July 24 - "Mock Mockingbird" - Ace reports on the capture of a Cobra infiltrator
- July 24 - "RE: Volunteers" - Xamot offers further incentive for Cobra volunteers
- July 25 - "Houseguests" - Blaster reports on the arrival of aliens from Eurythma.
- New pages
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 1"
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 2"
- Meanwhile Soundwave set us up the bomb, but...it doesn't appear to be the explody kind?
- 6/13/15 - "The Spirit of Freedom, Act 3"
- Predaking's on the hull, and no amount of window washer fluid or wiper blades can stop him!
- Cobra agent who took part in the 2015 attack on the Pit
- Alley-Viper field commander
- Crimson Guard enhanced guards
- Crimson Guard special ops
- A training facility in Iraq
- Autobot subgroup
- Insane Decepticon
- Nanomite-enhanced Battle Android Troopers
- G.I. Joe vehicle driver
- Cobra pilot
- G.I. Joe missile/tank specialist
- Autobot Offensive TP - The Autobots are making a push to take over territory on Cybertron.
- Betrayal of the Autobots TP - An explosion rips through Autobot City - is Jetfire behind the attack?
Contents (view all pages)
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
With 4,400 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.
"The Autobots won't be played for suckers."
SPIKE WITWICKY is a mechanical genius, as interested in why things work as how. A caring father in his late thirties, Spike prefers construction work over academic pursuits, enjoying the feeling of accomplishment that comes with building something with his own hands. He has an artist's heart, and he relates well with the Autobots, who have been his friends since he was fourteen years old. Spike has a great respect for Optimus Prime, and he shares the Autobots' intense hatred for the Decepticons because he understands their purpose and ideals more than he admires their powers and abilities.
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.