The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 22.214.171.124 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Mumblecore to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
1516 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can Cobra stop them?
- End of Days TP - The quest to save Cybertron has failed, and now the planet shudders through its last breaths. Can the citizens of Cybertron escape in time, or will they be doomed with their world?
- G.I. Joe World TP - An alternate universe where G.I. Joe is a worldwide force for security and control.
- No More Nukes TP - Darklon, who recently escaped from G.I. Joe custody, has recently been spotted at large in Benzheen, meeting with the current military ruler there, Colonel Faroud. Rumor has it the Darklon stole some important technology from Destro shortly before Destro’s death, and plans to sell it to the Benzheen military.
- Quintesson World TP - In an alternate universe where A3's revolution failed, Autobots and Decepticons unite against Quintesson oppression.
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- Shattered Glass the Movie TP - Emperor Prime must be stopped, no matter the cost.
- VanMarkiplier TP - Van Mark Industries is discovered to be building anti-Transformer weaponry -- but for whom, and why?
- 29 March 2016 - "Major Bludd's Personal Journal" - Bludd journals about his feelings for Kimber.
- 20 October 2016 - "Major Bludd's Personal Journal" - Bludd rushes to LA to protect Kimber.
- January 17, 2017 - "Vector Sigma" - Shockwave reports on his encounter with Vector Sigma.
- January 18, 2017 - "Message from Vector Sigma" - Bumblebee reports what he heard from Dust Devil.
- January 19, 2017 - "DC Under Attack" - Barbara Walker reports on Cobra's attack on the US capitol.
- January 20, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about the inauguration.
- January 23, 2017 - "Analysis of Counterpunch Complete" - Hook examines Counterpunch after the spy's encounter with Vector Sigma.
- January 23, 2017 - "Inauguration" - John MacLeod is sworn in as President of the United States of America.
- January 23, 2017 - "Plasma Energy Key Recovered" - Spike brings the Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber back to Autobot City.
- January 24, 2017 - "Regarding the Key" - Prime gives orders regarding the Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
- January 24, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike turns over the Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
- January 25, 2017 - "DC Falls to Cobra" - Washington, DC falls into Cobra hands.
- January 27, 2017 - "Starscream on Luna 1" - Metalhawk reports on his encounter with Starscream.
- January 27, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about Prime's decisions.
- January 27, 2017 - "Metalhawk" - Starscream reports on his unexpected defeat of Metalhawk.
- January 28, 2017 - "On Offer of Dust Devil" - Cyclonus is made an offer by Jetfire.
- January 29, 2017 - "Requests" - Red Alert asks Perceptor to look into the mysteries surrounding the second Key.
- January 30, 2017 - "DC Report" - Sneak-Peek reports on his observations in Washington, DC.
- January 30, 2017 - "Division Orders" - Megatron issues commands to his followers.
- January 31, 2017 - "New Technology" - Interrogator announces his advancements in anti-Transformer technology.
- January 31, 2017 - "From the Twitter of President MacLeod" - Really great. So good.
- February 1, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about being "fired" by President MacLeod.
- February 2, 2017 - "White House Announcement" - Cobra Commander declares a takeover of America.
- February 7, 2017 - "Tweets from your president" - John MacLeod responds to Cobra Commander's speech.
- February 9, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike reminisces about meeting Jumal.
- February 10, 2017 - "Recon Post Discovered" - Sneak-Peek reports on his near-capture by Zandar.
- February 14, 2017 - "Dust Devil being Dust Devil" - Dust Devil reports on his latest trip beneath Cybertron.
- February 14, 2017 - "Message to spike and higher-ups" - Dust Devil reveals more details on his trip to the Cybertron Underworld.
- February 14, 2017 - "Recent Theories regarding..." - Perceptor makes a surprising discovery about Citctus Minor.
- February 14, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike gets pulled over by Cobra agents.
- February 15, 2017 - "Fitzpatrick Unclear on Berger Timeline" - Sean Berger, Jr. out as National Security Advisor.
- February 15, 2017 - "Arrived on Cybertron" - Spike travels to Cybertron at Dust Devil's request.
- February 15, 2017 - "Calculations" - Starscream calculates Cybertron's approach to Citctus Minor.
- February 16, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike arrives on Cybertron.
- February 20, 2017 - "Cybertron Under Siege" - Raindance reports on the aftermath of Shockwave's attack on Iacon.
- February 20, 2017 - "The Siege of Iacon" - Shockwave establishes a ring of troops around Iacon.
- February 23, 2017 - "Pit I Reactivated" - General Colton reactivates the original Pit.
- February 23, 2017 - "Injured List" - Lugnut reports on the previous night's attack.
- Cyclonus and Starscream battle for leadership of Cybertron.
- 20 October 2016 - "Night of Terror"
- A transport mission to Earth goes horribly wrong.
- October 30, 2016 - "Another Path"
- November 01, 2016 - "At the Jump Joint"
- November 10, 2016 - "Nightmare TP Finale"
- November 10, 2016 - "New Pit III"
- November 10, 2016 - "Emptiness"
- November 22, 2016 - "What Has Become of Casey Arkeville?"
- December 22, 2016 - "Major Bludd to the Rescue!"
- Major Bludd attempts to save Synergy from a burning building.
- January 17, 2017 - "Visit to Vector Sigma"
- Seaspray encounters the legendary super-computer Vector Sigma!
- January 17, 2017 - "A Sign from Primus"
- Bumblebee and Spike discuss what to do about the hidden Key to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
- January 26, 2017 - "Encounter with Jetfire and Snaptrap"
- 1 February 2017 - "One of the Family"
- February 02, 2017 - "Hiding in DC"
- Sneak-Peek is discovered at his observational post in DC.
- February 7, 2017 - "Return to L.A."
- February 13, 2017 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do"
- Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 20, 2017 - "Spidey-Sense Tingling"
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,073 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.