The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 18.104.22.168 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Mirage back to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
15 16 1716 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- Apocalypse World TP - In the Apocalypse World alternate future, the Transformer race has been scattered and nearly obliterated, with only a handful left alive on each side. Most have given up the fight, but now a protoform has been found – the first in ages. Could this be new hope for the future, or will Megatron destroy it on an attempt to achieve godhood? The protoform Tomorrow has found in Dreadwind an unlikely protector....
- Bloody Mercy TP - Bloody Bones has his eye on a ship, and nothing else will do...
- Dominicons TP - The Dominicons have left the Decepticons over Megatron's perceived weakness. What will they do with their newfound independence, and what will be their new role in Cybertron's future?
- Evil Junkion TP - With Spec-Tor and Big-Time dead, Ar-Gent Silverfinger and Sci-Nide are ready to take Evil, Inc. into a new direction.
- The Fallen TP - What has fallen rises again.
- Meanwhile in Valvolux TP - While the Autobots have been underground, Overlord has brought terror to Valvolux.
- Russian Interior TP - Cobra attempts to subvert Russian leadership and take control.
- Titans Awaken TP - Windblade is captured in an attempt to force her to raise Trypticon.
- Trucial Abysmia TP - King Mohammed has sworn allegiance to the Decepticons. Is there anything the Autobots or Cobra can do to stop him?
- June 28 - "Russian Progress" - Interrogator and Method reveal to the world that Vladimir Putin is dead.
- June 29 - "White House Incursion" - Storm Shadow offers suggestions on what to do with Interrogator.
- July 6 - "Interrogator Insane?" - Rumors swirl about Interrogator's mental health.
- July 7 - "Report on Valvolux (Subterranean)" - Imager reports on what the Autobots found beneath Valvolux.
- July 7 - "Status Report on Valvolux" - Delusion reports on what she's learned in Valvolux.
- July 11 - "Windblade Captured!" - Signal Flare reports on the ambush of Chromia and Windblade.
- July 11 - "Windblade Capture" - Windblade is now in Decepticon custody.
- July 11 - "Mission to Mars" - Get your ass to Mahs!
- July 12 - "State of the MUX: Cybertron" - An OOC update of what's happening on Cybertron.
- July 12 - "State of the MUX: Earth" - An OOC update of what's happening on Earth.
- July 12 - "State of the MUX: Apocalypse World" - An OOC update of what's happening on the Apocalypse World alternate future.
- July 12 - "Dominicons Active in Valvolux" - Sixshot admits defeat.
- July 12 - "Report: Bulwark" - Delusion makes an extensive report on the situation in Valvolux.
- July 14 - "Valvolux Encounter" - Knightmare details her battle with Bludgeon.
- July 15 - "Orders on Valvolux" - Elita One issues orders on Cybertron.
- July 15 - "Alien Livestream" - Poise goes viral.
- July 16 - "B.A.T.s For America!" - Friendly Viper Bill Buttacker explains the importance of BATs to America's safety and well-being.
- 07-17 - "Int 07-17-2018" - Interrogator quietly muses about weapons.
- 07-17 - "Dust Devil poisoned" - Scales reports on Dust Devil's poisoning by Rartorata.
- July 18 - "Decepticon Slaughter" - Knightmare returns Bludgeon's sword.
- July 18 - "A New Meme" - Something is spotted at Chernobyl.
- Dust Devil's first meetup with Typhoon.
- December 18, 2017 - "It'll Be Fine"
- Crosscut and Spike discuss the possibility of a Decepticon attack.
- December 18, 2017 - "Attack on Autobot City"
- The evil Autobots continue their assault on Decepticon City.
- February 17, 2018 - "Battle in the Neutral Territories"
- In the Neutral Territories, Takedown encounters Blitzkrieg and Encore.
- April 18, 2018 - "Starlight Investigation"
- An unwelcome visitor turns up at Starlight Mansion.
- May 04, 2018 - "Danger on the High Seas!"
- Chance and Cutter are attacked by pirates!
- May 16, 2018 - "Forgemates"
- Elita One finally gets something off her processor.
- May 17, 2018 - "Invasion of Valvolux"
- May 20, 2018 - "Surprise Audit"
- Dr. Kwak is surprised by an unexpected audit of her medical center.
- May 21, 2018 - "Raid on Valvolux"
- Overlord launches a surprise attack on Valvolux.
- May 22, 2018 - "Awkward Interview"
- Mesocyclone interviews the charismatic (and foul-mouthed) Encore.
- May 23, 2018 - "Pirate Plans"
- Bloody Bones makes plans to seize and outfit a ship for his pirates.
- May 23 2018 - "At the Jiggle Hut"
- Interrogator and Method share a drink.
- June 9, 2018 - "Sniper Duel"
- 6/15/2018 - "Dungeon Crawl Part 1"
- 6/18/2018 - "Dungeon Crawl Part 2"
- Jun 20, 2018 - "Artistic Outlets"
- Delusion and Knightmare discuss interior decorating.
- Jun 21, 2018 - "Knightmare's Plans"
- June 27, 2018 - "Putin Is Dead"
- Cobra breaks the news that Putin is dead.
- 28 June 2018 - "Battle against the Pod Creatures"
- Last time, the Autobots found a hatch out of the repair bay. It led down to a tunnel carved right through the rock. They ran from some ominous buzzing and ended up here, in a chamber with pods that probably contain living creatures.
- 6-28-2018 - "The Ghost of Horrorshow"
- Interrogator and Natalia are visited by the ghost of Horrorshow.
- 30 June 2018 - "The Energon Stream"
- The Autobots below Valvolux investigate a chamber giving off a strange glow.
- 3 July 2018 - "The Dying Mech"
- The Autobots find a dying prisoner.
- July 4, 2018 - "Independence Day"
- Interrogator frees himself by giving up his greatest secret.
- 4 July 2018 - "Fight the Mutants"
- Heroic Autobots face twisted mutants beneath Valvolux.
- Cheshire works to improve Spike 2.0.
- The End of the War - "Apocalypse World Intro: To My Last Breath"
- There are three legendary sets of nemeses in the Great Cybertronian War. Megatron and Optimus Prime. Elita One and Shockwave. And then there is the third war. The war for information, for tactical superiority. The war of Blaster and Soundwave. In the final days of Cybertron, Blaster learns of a most precious, most surprising fact. Something that may yet save the Cybertronian Race. And yet he is not alone in this information. And the two will butt heads for the final time. Soundwave vs Blaster - Their Last Encounter
- The End of the War - "AU: The Oracle and the Morose"
- The most miserable mech meets the single key to saving the world...
- The End of the War - "A Few Days Late"
- The End of the War - "Her Name Is Tomorrow"
- In order to cross the great Rust Desert, Energon is the first requirement,
and the blind prophet Elita One knows where to find some...
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,618 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.