The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 220.127.116.11 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Stitches back to the MUX!
- Recent posts
- June 9 - "AAR: Trench Warfare" - Elita One reports on the convoy attack between Stanix and Helex.
- June 10 - "AAR: Helex-Stanix Convoy" - Razorclaw reports on the Helex/Stanix tunnel ambush.
- June 12 - "Convoy Problems" - Imager reports on the disappearance of a tracking crew pursuing Razorclaw.
- June 13 - "Re: Convoy Problems" - Optimus Prime responds to Imager's report
- June 13 - "Re: Bossman Orders" - Imager takes over the search for the missing Autobots.
- June 16 - "EDC Training Operation" - Flint suggests the Joes work with the Autobots on their new training course.
- June 16 - "Driving Course now open!" - Cuffs reports on a new course on which new Autobots can learn to savely drive.
- June 16 - "Requisition Request Form" - Crimson Guard Immortal 1930 requests test subjects and material for her hormone experiments
- June 16 - "Attention Cobra: Volunteers needed" - Crimson Guard Immortal 1930 begins recruiting subjects for her experiments.
- June 29 - "Re: Convoy problems" - Imager reports about the lack of success in the search for Razorclaw
- June 29 - "PROCEDURAL SHIFT" - The Decepticons change their convoy tactics in the face of increased Autobot pressure.
- New pages
- August 25, 2013 - "Bull in a China Shop"
- August 29, 2013 - "C'nest Pas le Poutine"
- April 30 - "Target: Pit"
- Cobra launches an all-out attack on the Pit.
- Three concurrent events surround the doomed ship, the Spirit of Freedom. What is the Decepticon plan here? It starts with the attempted assassination of Ultra Magnus!
- A way for banned players to request a second chance
- Ace gets his face back!
- Cobra assault vehicle
- Crimson Guard enhanced guards
- Crimson Guard special ops
- Decepticon spy
- A large dry lake in northern Utah.
- Cybertron's moons
- A massive interplanetary corporation that steals secrets from alien cultures around the galaxy
- Respected judge on Cybertron
- Voodoo matron of the Unicron Cultists
- Autobot base on the third of Cybertron's moons, home of a maximum security detention facility
- Lifeline brings in a specialist to rebuild Ace's face.
- A way for less combat-oriented characters to show their stuff.
- A ruined part of Helex that none dare go.
- Autobot reconnaissance agent
- Decepticon berserker
- Captured Autobot slave
- Agreement between Autobots and Decepticons not to allow Cybertronian technology to fall into organics' hands
- Decepticon Neat-freak
- Autobot Offensive TP - The Autobots are making a push to take over territory on Cybertron.
- Betrayal of the Autobots TP - An explosion rips through Autobot City - is Jetfire behind the attack?
Contents (view all pages)
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
With 4,354 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.
"The Autobots won't be played for suckers."
SPIKE WITWICKY is a mechanical genius, as interested in why things work as how. A caring father in his late thirties, Spike prefers construction work over academic pursuits, enjoying the feeling of accomplishment that comes with building something with his own hands. He has an artist's heart, and he relates well with the Autobots, who have been his friends since he was fourteen years old. Spike has a great respect for Optimus Prime, and he shares the Autobots' intense hatred for the Decepticons because he understands their purpose and ideals more than he admires their powers and abilities.
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.