Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 220.127.116.11 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Lockon to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of 15 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can Cobra stop them?
- End of Days TP - The quest to save Cybertron has failed, and now the planet shudders through its last breaths. Can the citizens of Cybertron escape in time, or will they be doomed with their world?
- G.I. Joe World TP - An alternate universe where G.I. Joe is a worldwide force for security and control.
- No More Nukes TP - Darklon, who recently escaped from G.I. Joe custody, has recently been spotted at large in Benzheen, meeting with the current military ruler there, Colonel Faroud. Rumor has it the Darklon stole some important technology from Destro shortly before Destro’s death, and plans to sell it to the Benzheen military.
- Quintesson World TP - In an alternate universe where A3's revolution failed, Autobots and Decepticons unite against Quintesson oppression.
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- Shattered Glass the Movie TP - Emperor Prime must be stopped, no matter the cost.
- VanMarkiplier TP - Van Mark Industries is discovered to be building anti-Transformer weaponry -- but for whom, and why?
- December 30, 2006 - "Spec-Tor's Last Message to Evil, Inc." - Spec-Tor leaves strict instructions for his minions.
- November 1, 2016 - "Autobots Assemble!" - Emperor Prime issues a call to arms.
- November 2, 2016 - "State of the MUX" - An update on happenings in the Transformers Universe.
- November 2, 2016 - "Alternate Universes" - A post about TFU's What If Worlds.
- November 6, 2016 - "Weekly RP" – RP update for 10.30 thru 11.05.
- November 10, 2016 - "Nemro Defeated" - Starscream reports on Nemro's defeat.
- November 14th, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike writes about politics and the Joes vacating Autobot City.
- November 16th, 2016 - "Weekly RP" – RP summary from 11.6 thru 11.12.
- 11 million years ago - "A safe Haven"
- It turns out times are changing. Prowl calls for people to help do something the rebels haven't done before.
- A flight of Anaconda transport helicopters makes its way from Sierra Leone to the next stop on Cobra's Africa Tour: Liberia.
- Mixmaster literally stumbles into a situation in the Decepticon medlab.
- Mohammed took the news rather well, considering.
- Scrapper visits Windshear in his cell.
- Mixmaster attempts to recruit Starscream into the Dweller's legions.
- Jetfire comes up with a plan.
- Trucial Abysmia hosts its presidential debates.
- Cyclonus and Scourge battle for Polyhex.
- Cyclonus and Starscream battle for leadership of Cybertron.
- 20 October 2016 - "Night of Terror"
- A transport mission to Earth goes horribly wrong.
- October 30, 2016 - "Another Path"
- While Spike attempts to help Quickswitch, Benin-Jeri and Dust Devil discuss going back to Cybertron.
- November 01, 2016 - "At the Jump Joint"
- November 10, 2016 - "Nightmare TP Finale"
- Starscream uses Valour as bait to try to lure the dream entity known as Nemro into a trap.
- November 10, 2016 - "New Pit III"
- November 10, 2016 - "Emptiness"
- Sparkplug and Spike stop and appreciate the new quiet of Autobot City.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,005 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.