The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 184.108.40.206 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome Windblade to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
15 16 1716 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- Apocalypse World TP - The Transformer race has been scattered and obliterated, only a handful of each side left alive. And even now as their species die, even now they fight, because soon there will be that one tiny spark of hope, that one flickering flame of survival.
- The Gathering Swarm TP - Megatron thought he had broken up and exiled The Swarm forever. Will he be prepared for their return?
- Nebulos TP - After running into an odd green alien at The Rollout Bar, Crosscut and Spike became aware of a race on the cusp of technological advancement: Nebulos. Wanting to get ahead of the Decepticons before they have a chance to target the new species, Crosscut and Spike prepare to investigate the unknown planet – ideally with some Autobot and/or G.I. Joe guard to protect them.
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- Shattered Glass the Movie TP - Emperor Prime must be stopped, no matter the cost.
- December 19, 2017 - "Operation Vengeance results" - Banshee reports success on her mission against Autobot City.
- December 19, 2017 - "Acid Storm's Report" - Acid Storm reports on the attack on Autobot City.
- December 20, 2017 - "Trypticon Found" - Drillhorn reports from beneath Cybertron.
- December 20, 2017 - "Autobot City Analysis" - Grapple assesses the damage done to Metroplex.
- December 20, 2017 - "Controlling the Narrative" - Megatron makes an offer... and a threat.
- December 20, 2017 - "PISSED OFF JACKIE" - Wheeljack is less than pleased at Starscream's use of "his" technology.
- December 20, 2017 - "Live Action Test" - Starscream reacts to the deployment of his Molecular Destabilizing Matrix Weapon.
- December 20, 2017 - "This is a Decepticon Propaganda Network broadcast for: Humanity!" - Banshee adds her carrot to Megatron's stick.
- December 21, 2017 - "The Autobots stand with you" - Spike Witwicky responds to Megatron's threat.
- December 21, 2017 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike expresses fear and frustration.
- December 26, 2017 - "Temporary Repair Protocol Change" - Jetfire routes medical treatment away from Autobot City.
- December 26, 2017 - "Scientists Detect Temporal Energy" - Readings suggest another incoming temporal spike.
- January 2, 2018 - "OpsPlan: Club Deuce" - Method hatches a plan to bug President MacLeod's golf clubs.
- January 3, 2018 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike recovers from his trip to the past.
- January 5, 2018 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike works out his message to the people of Nebulos.
- January 6, 2018 - "Proposed Nebulon Greeting from Humanity" - Spike Witwicky records a message for the people of Nebulos.
- January 11, 2018 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike worries about the Autobots.
- January 15, 2018 - "MacLeod Spends MLK Day Golfing" - MacLeod Advocates For Public Service on MLK Day, But Spends It at Mar-A-Lago Resort
- January 17, 2018 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike stresses on the way to Nebulos.
- February 06, 2017 - "Engines Beneath Kalis"
- February 7, 2017 - "Return to L.A."
- February 13, 2017 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do"
- Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 19, 2017 - "Workin' on the Reactor"
- Megatron gets help with his secret project.
- February 20, 2017 - "Spidey-Sense Tingling"
- 20 February 2017 - "Care For A Sandwich?"
- February 24, 2017 - "A Surprise Pest"
- Dust Devil stumbles upon Megatron's plans beneath Kalis.
- February 26, 2017 - "Field Repairs"
- Valour submits himself to DreadTread's TLC. Dreadwind joins them, which didn't make anyone happy.
- February 26, 2017 - "Roof Encounter"
- Lowdown takes a shot at Cobra Commander.
- March 1, 2017 - "It's... the Bishop!"
- Bishop escapes the destruction of Kalis.
- March 1, 2017 - "Whistling a Jaunty Tune"
- March 9, 2017 - "Autobot Break Out"
- March 15, 2017 - "Return to Earth"
- Typhoon consoles Spike over decisions he'd made.
- March 21, 2017 - "Assault on Iacon"
- Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21, 2017 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar"
- Bishop makes friends.
- March 29, 2017 - "The Biggest Threat"
- An Incinerator gets curious about the real condition of Starlight Mansion.
- April 10, 2017 - "Buster Makes a Friend"
- Buster encounters someone looking for him on campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Isn't a Sagaie an African Spear?"
- Buster and Chance investigate a strange vehicle reported on the UO campus.
- April 13, 2017 - "Six Feet Under"
- Kimber comes across Bludd while he's digging a grave.
- April 25, 2017 - "To Murder Is Human"
- April 26, 2017 - "How a Resurrection Really Feels"
- April 30, 2017 - "Goodbye, Spike Witwicky"
- Dust Devil and Typhoon say goodbye to Spike Witwicky as he heads home from Cybertron.
- April 30, 2017 - "Returning Home"
- Spike returns home from his visit to Vector Sigma.
- May - "Free Me"
- Angel tries to escape Cobra's control.
- May 01, 2017 - "A Good Kid"
- DJ Faireborn and Spike Witwicky talk in Autobot City about DJ's prospects for summer employment.
- May 3, 2017 - "The Return of Zetar"
- Zetar returns, to Bishop's surprise and disbelief.
- May 3, 2017 - "Bishop Interview"
- Bishop interviews Megatron in Triax.
- May 4, 2017 - "Backblast and Cuffs"
- Cuffs visits Backblast in his sniper's nest.
- May 12, 2017 - "Valuable Prisoners"
- Rartorata visits Snaptrap in the brig of The Hatemaker.
- 5/12/2017 - "The Gathering Swarm - First Contact"
- A team of Autobots on a deep-space salvage mission have come across an object floating through space. It appears at first to be an escape pod covered in Decepticon symbols, but strangely designed for long range flight. What they find inside is an unstoppable creature that holds loyalty to neither faction, but only The Swarm.
- May 17, 2017 - "DC Recon"
- May 22, 2017 - "Poor Steve"
- Something got Steve!
- May 26, 2017 - "Can I Admit Something to You?"
- Angel opens up to Lowdown in the brig.
- June 28, 2017 - "An Unlikely Ally"
- July 12, 2017 - "BAT Command Infiltration"
- Mainframe and Major Bludd infiltrate a BAT installation to try to free Los Angeles from Cobra control.
- August 06, 2017 - "Planning"
- August 09, 2017 - "It's Alive!"
- Optimus Prime recovers from his near-death at Megatron's hands.
- August 23, 2017 - "Talking About Dad"
- September 05, 2017 - "Of Rats and Men"
- We're from the government. We're here to help.
- September 12, 2017 - "Autobot Attack on Toraxxis"
- September 16, 2017 - "Welcome Back"
- Colton welcomes Sinatra back to the Pit.
- September 28, 2017 - "Dreadnok Attack"
- Cobra has unleashed the Dreadnoks on America, and only G.I. Joe can (maybe) stop them.
- October 10, 2017 - "Instructions for Interrogator"
- Cobra Commander prepares Interrogator for big changes in Russia.
- October 10, 2017 - "Assassination Attempt"
- Zandar makes an attempt on Vladimir Putin's life.
- 12/11/2017 - "Banshee Unt Viper"
- Viper visits Banshee at her revetment outside DHQ.
- November 14, 2017 - "Spike Interview"
- November 22, 2017 - "Snaptrap Interlude"
- Rartorata negotiates a ride.
- December 03, 2017 - "Aboard the Disco Star"
- The Fallen invades the Disco Star.
- December 08, 2017 - "Aboard The Hatemaker"
- December 18, 2017 - "It'll Be Fine"
- Crosscut and Spike discuss the possibility of a Decepticon attack.
- December 18, 2017 - "Attack on Autobot City"
- The war is approaching an end. Several millennia have passed since the first humans met up with the Autobots. Those humans are now a blip on the timeline of the Autobot/Decepticon conflict. But for those who where there during that fateful year (1984), their presence has never gone away. Here's the story of one such human - and how a standard mission suddenly turned into his fateful end.
- In 2046, Spike met his quick end at the hands of Valour. Now, nearly 50,000 years later, the great war rages on. Fearing Bumblebee's spy duties have made him more and more isolated from the Autobots, Ratchet decides to create an AI companion for Bumblebee that will help him in his espionage duties, assist in repairs, and keep him company. Ratchet decides to base the AI off of one of Bumblebee's best friends. Kaput gets the prestigious 'duty' of helping create the AI.
- The End of the War - "Apocalypse World Intro: To My Last Breath"
- There are three legendary sets of nemeses in the Great Cybertronian War. Megatron and Optimus Prime. Elita One and Shockwave. And then there is the third war. The war for information, for tactical superiority. The war of Blaster and Soundwave. In the final days of Cybertron, Blaster learns of a most precious, most surprising fact. Something that may yet save the Cybertronian Race. And yet he is not alone in this information. And the two will butt heads for the final time. Soundwave vs Blaster - Their Last Encounter
- The End of the War - "AU: The Oracle and the Morose"
- The most miserable mech meets the single key to saving the world...
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,242 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.