The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 18.104.22.168 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
- Exit Doctor Arkeville TP - Dr. Arkeville has attacked Spike Witwicky, violating his agreement with the Autobots. What will happen to him now?
- Forced Retirement TP - Rumor has it that the Joes are being threatened with forced retirement. What will they do if forced out of the military and into civilian life?
- G.I. Joe World TP - An alternate universe where G.I. Joe is a worldwide force for security and control.
- Killing Jar TP - Dealiticus kidnaps Kimber and Major Bludd, imprisoning them on his shuttle in order to observe and experiment on them.
- A Nightmare on Bot Street TP - Mechs begin dying in their recharge beds. Some just for no apparent cause...others with strange wounds. They awake from recharge screaming and are snuffed out. If you are injured in the dream... you're injured for real. If you die in the dream... you die for real.
- Deathknell: Cybertron's Demise TP - Cybertron has been in lockdown, and in threat of actually dying for eons now, but now the Misericorde has been brandished, as the cult of Silent Grill intend to finish the planet off permanently. The Autobot faction has called in their most knowledgeable experts, looking to analyze the situation, while the Decepticons are strangely silent on the matter. Do they even know? Will Optimus extend the ener-olive branch of peace towards the Slagmaker to fight a common foe, there, in the depths of Silent Grill? Or will the two factions unending war distract them from the prize both sides want? And even if they do manage to stop Silent Grill... what cost will there be to save the planet?
- Rise of the Seacons TP - Rejecting the Quintessons' control, the Seacons set out on their own to seek their destiny...
- April 1, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about going to Cybertron and Psyche-Out's inquiries about the EDC.
- April 2, 2016 - "Attack on Trion Square" - Cassiopeia reports on the Seacon attack.
- April 4, 2016 - "Week in Review - Happenings on the MUX March 27 – April 2, 2016.
- April 5, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about his dad and what happened on Cybertron.
- April 7, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about his dad and the EDC.
- April 10, 2016 - "OOC: Week in Review – April 3 – April 9, 2016" - Odd bits of RP around the MUX.
- April 11, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike journals about his dad and the situation with the EDC.
- April 12, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike is happy his dad's in the hospital.
- April 14, 2016 - "Building Bombed in Michigan" - Barbara Walker reports on the Decepticon attack on Van Mark property
- April 14, 2016 - "Weapon Destroyed" - Valour reports on his mission in Michigan
- April 14, 2016 - "Intelligence Orders " - Starscream responds to Valour's raid on Van Mark Industries
- April 15, 2016 - "Report on Assignment" - Scarlett returns from Cobra Unity.
- April 15, 2016 - "Intelligence Exfiltration Team" - Elita One sends a team to Silent Grill.
- April 18, 2016 - "Week in Review" – Some of the RP between April 10 and April 16, 2016
- April 21, 2016 - "Deathknell update" - OOC update on the Deathknell TP.
- April 22, 2016 - "Rumors heard in Cobra circles" - Rumors swirl of Destro's death
- April 22, 2016 - "Notice sent to Command" - The Baroness demands answers about Destro's assassination.
- April 22, 2016 - "Spike's Journal Entry" - Spike ruminates about Prince.
- April 24, 2016 - "Week in Review" - RP highlights from April 17 – April 23, 2016
- April 28, 2016 - "Mission to Praxus" - Crosscut plans a trip to Praxus.
- April 28, 2016 - "Suspicious Activity in Praxus" - Floodlight suggests there may be an alliance forming between the Autobots and the neutrals of Praxus.
- Late 1984 - "Heyday" - Sparkplug and Spike find their niche on the Ark.
- 1 July 2007 - "Vipers in the Trees"
- Tele-Viper 742 gets caught while upgrading a camera in the forest.
- Major Bludd and Lt Bludd join forces to prevent Ebony from capturing the Lieutenant's wife, Katherine.
- Ebony stops by Major Bludd's cell to interrogate him.
- July 14, 2013 - "Attack of the Giant Robot Sea Turtle!"
- Snarl and two agents of Cobra tangle with a giant robot sea turtle!
- August 8, 2013 - "Endgame"
- August 20, 2013 - "Travelling Companion"
- 23 June, 2014 - "A Friend Indeed"
- 18 Dec, 2016 - "Job Offer"
- February 3, 2016 - "Spike Catches Up With Daniel"
- Spike visits his son at college.
- February 11, 2016 - "Seacons Attack!"
- February 11, 2016 - "Freeque Introduction"
- February 16 2016 - "Freeque Introduction Part II"
- Sit-Com joins Freeque and Typhoon on the landing pad.
- February 20, 2016 - "Valour Gets Chewed Out"
- Valour gets taken to task for his poor performance at the Three Gorges Dam.
- 20 February 2016 - "Caught In The Killing Jar"
- 24 February 2016 - "Dinner Is Served"
- The unidentified alien presents its captives with a meal.
- February 24 2016 - "New Ship"
- February 24 2016 - "Freeque Introduction Part III"
- Freeque finds a puppy!
- February 24 2016 - "Metalhawk Found"
- February 24 2016 - "The Tables Turned"
- March 01, 2016 - "OOC: March TP Meeting"
- March discussion of ongoing and future RP
- March 01, 2016 - "Freeque Introduction Part IV"
- Things get tense between Freeque and the humans of Autobot City.
- March 01, 2016 - "Choked Out"
- Spike recovers from getting choked by Dr. Arkeville.
- Bludd and Kimber find common ground in music.
- March 2, 2016 - "Are You OK?"
- Crosscut checks on Spike after he was choked by Arkeville.
- March 03, 2016 - "Orders for Zartan"
- Dealiticus puts a difficult and potentially deadly choice to his prisoners.
- March 17, 2016 - "Keeping Dust Devil Company"
- March 19, 2016 - "On the Walkways of Autobot City"
- March 20, 2016 - "Itsa Jamaica Mon!"
- The Decepticons launch an energy raid in Jamaica!
- March 20, 2016 - "Released"
- Seemingly released from their captivity, Kimber and Major Bludd seek out civilisation.
- March 22, 2016 - "Seacon Attack on Ibex"
- March 25, 2016 - "Party in the medbay!"
- Autobots and humans gather in the medbay.
- March 25, 2016 - "Mock and Mock Mock"
- Seville Armstrong confronts her doppelgänger in the brig.
- March 25, 2016 - "Aftercare"
- Psyche-Out tends to Seville Armstrong after she confronts her doppelgänger in the brig.
- March 25, 2016 - "Marissa and Spike - What would you say you do here?"
- Marissa and Spike discuss what to do if the Joes get shut down.
- March 25, 2016 - "Ron and Judy"
- Concerned about Sparkplug's health, Judy and Ron Witwicky travel to Autobot City to visit Ron's brother, possibly for the last time.
- March 27, 2016 - "Tape-bots of the Desert"
- Laserbeak and Slugfest encounter unknown Autobots in the desert.
- March 27, 2016 - "Beneath Ibex"
- 29 March 2016 - "Respite"
- April 01, 2016 - "Attack on Trion Square"
- April 03, 2016 - "Time to Go"
- April 05, 2016 - "What's in the Vault?"
- April 07, 2016 - "Strumming a Guitar"
- Evac helps Chance look for an all-night pharmacist.
- April 11, 2016 - "A Day at Ayers Rock"
- April 15, 2016 - "Deathknell:Infosec"
- With the Autobots in the dark about Silent Grill, Elita One orders the capture of one of the Weird Sisters - Singing muses of the dark that patrol the outer grounds of the ruined city. However capturing one may be just as hard as interrogating one.
Contents (view all pages)
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
With 4,723 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Gathering place in Praxus
- The greatest 80s movie ever made
- An oil exploration ship
- A Transformer's animal mode
- Character's biographical information
- Praxus neutral
- Former Crimson Guard
- A gentle giant
- Lockdown's personal starship
- A government-funded geological sciences research team
- A comrade of Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow and Stalker in Vietnam
- Crimson Guard who saved Cobra Commander
- Beautiful gardens in Praxus
- A Shattered Glass news organization
- Executive officer of the G.I. Joe World Joes.
- An institution in the Southwestern United States
- Red Shadows combat vehicle
- Flaming swords used by Transformers
- Praxus asteroid miner
- Red Shadows heavy laser cannon
- A Cybertronian title.
- An upcoming TP about the coming of Liege Maximo.
- Decepticon interceptor
- It soothes the savage beast.
- The part of a Transformer's anatomy that controls their special abilities.
- President of Kalingaland
- A collection of buildings in Luck, California.
- Decepticon Rainmaker
- Returning player on the MUX
- All the animals in the world, and everyone wants to play dinosaurs...
- Heroic Autobot double-agent.
- Evil Autobot journalist
- Reptile soldiers serving under the Red Shadows.
- Decepticon Seeker
- Evil Roller!
- A comrade of Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow and Stalker in Vietnam
- Decepticon Siege Warrior
- Praxus scout
- A weapon used by Transformers
- Numerical ratings of Transformers' statistics
- A highly-intelligent plant-like man-thing]]
- Heat weapons used by Transformers
- A handy MUD client
- Neutral undersea specialist
- Decepticon tracker
- A landlocked country located in the southern part of the African continent
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.