The Transformers Universe MUX is a multiplayer online text-based role-playing game with an 80s comics and cartoon theme. This wiki is for players new and old alike, and for people just interested in the world we created for our MUX.
Transformers Universe MUX is located at is tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976 (IP 22.214.171.124 port 1976).
Note: This is NOT a general Transformers wiki -- it is a wiki based around the online RPG Transformers Universe MUX. For the general Transformer wiki, please head to TFwiki
To connect to the MUX, simply point your MUSHclient or SimpleMU* client to tfuniverse.mudhosting.net port 1976. You may also go to this web-based client, or the flash client @ mudconnect.com and enter the connection info there. If you're on Android, try Blowtorch! Then just enter connect guest and talk on the Guests channel by entering g Hi!
For players new to the world of MU*ing, the following are guides to help people get started and connect.
What's new on Transformers Universe MUX
Please welcome our new Megatron back to the MUX!
- America Burning TP - Cobra has taken control of
15 16 17 16 1718 US cities, and angling for the rest of the country. Can they be stopped?
- Apocalypse World TP - In the Apocalypse World alternate future, the Transformer race has been scattered and nearly obliterated, with only a handful left alive on each side. Most have given up the fight, but now a protoform has been found – the first in ages. Could this be new hope for the future, or will Megatron destroy it on an attempt to achieve godhood? The protoform Tomorrow has found in Dreadwind an unlikely protector....
- An Axe to Grind TP - Axegrinder teams up with Concurrence in an attempt to drive the Transformers from Earth.
- Dominicons TP - The Dominicons have left the Decepticons over Megatron's perceived weakness. What will they do with their newfound independence, and what will be their new role in Cybertron's future?
- Evil Junkion TP - With Spec-Tor and Big-Time dead, Ar-Gent Silverfinger and Sci-Nide are ready to take Evil, Inc. into a new direction.
- The Fallen TP - What has fallen rises again.
- Russian Interior TP - Cobra attempts to subvert Russian leadership and take control.
- 2018 August 21 - "Tastes like fallout!" - Poise interviews Ar-Gent Silverfinger.
- 2018 August 21 - "Cobra Law!" - Another friendly message from Cobra's Bill Buttacker.
- 2018 August 24 - "Interrogator's journal" - Interrogator plans for the attack on Norfolk Naval Base.
- 2018 August 28 - "Additional BAT Factories" - 301 requests more facilities.
- 2018 August 28 - "Additional Norfolk Assets" - 301 makes further plans for an assault on Norfolk.
- 2018 August 28 - "Cobra Volunteers!" - Another friendly message from Cobra's Bill Buttacker.
- 2018 August 30 - "General Orders" - Optimus addresses ongoing concerns.
- 2018 August 30 - "Bombs at NS Norfolk" - Cookie and Sinatra uncover planted explosives.
- 2018 August 30 - "Norfolk Recon" - The Joes are onto Cobra's plans.
- 2018 September 3 - "Message from Bludgeon" - Bludgeon calls out Knightmare.
- 2018 September 5 - "Defense of Hampton Roads" - Wet Down assumes command.
- 2018 September 5 - "Join the AASEA!" - Onwards and upwards!
- 2018 September 6 - "RE: BAT Project" - Mainframe has a plan to deal with the BATs.
- 2018 September 11 - "Norfolk Report" - Cobra's attack is rebuffed.
- 2018 September 13 - "Nebulos" - Grax wants to talk.
- 2018 September 16 - "An appearance by Nemesis" - Nemesis shows up in Valvolux.
- 2018 September 18 - "IC Report" - Artemis returns from the field.
- 2018 September 19 - "BAT project report" - Cookie's effort were a success.
- May 20, 2018 - "Surprise Audit"
- Dr. Kwak is surprised by an unexpected audit of her medical center.
- May 21, 2018 - "Raid on Valvolux"
- Overlord launches a surprise attack on Valvolux.
- May 22, 2018 - "Awkward Interview"
- Mesocyclone interviews the charismatic (and foul-mouthed) Encore.
- May 23, 2018 - "Pirate Plans"
- Bloody Bones makes plans to seize and outfit a ship for his pirates.
- May 23 2018 - "At the Jiggle Hut"
- Interrogator and Method share a drink.
- 2018-6-3 - "Old mech, new tricks"
- 2018 June 6 - "Valvolux: Another Problem for the Pile"
- The Dominicons report in with something worth knowing.
- June 9, 2018 - "Sniper Duel"
- 6/15/2018 - "Dungeon Crawl Part 1"
- 6/18/2018 - "Dungeon Crawl Part 2"
- Jun 20, 2018 - "Artistic Outlets"
- Delusion and Knightmare discuss interior decorating.
- Jun 21, 2018 - "Knightmare's Plans"
- June 27, 2018 - "Putin Is Dead"
- Cobra breaks the news that Putin is dead.
- 28 June 2018 - "Battle against the Pod Creatures"
- Last time, the Autobots found a hatch out of the repair bay. It led down to a tunnel carved right through the rock. They ran from some ominous buzzing and ended up here, in a chamber with pods that probably contain living creatures.
- 6-28-2018 - "The Ghost of Horrorshow"
- Interrogator and Natalia are visited by the ghost of Horrorshow.
- 30 June 2018 - "The Energon Stream"
- The Autobots below Valvolux investigate a chamber giving off a strange glow.
- 3 July 2018 - "The Dying Mech"
- The Autobots find a dying prisoner.
- July 4, 2018 - "Independence Day"
- Interrogator frees himself by giving up his greatest secret.
- 4 July 2018 - "Fight the Mutants"
- Heroic Autobots face twisted mutants beneath Valvolux.
- 2018 July 23 - "Enemy of My Enemy"
- Vortex gets tricked to eliminate a U.N. craft by Cobra.
- 2018 July 31 - "A Very Special Guest"
- Windblade instructs Vortex on how to speak to cities.
- 2018 August 3 - "Langley Falls"
- The CIA headquarters is captured by Cobra, and many CIA agents with it.
- 2018 August 9 - "Target Quantico"
- 2018 August 13 - "Revolver's Revelations"
- Interrogator interrogates Revolver.
- 2018/8/16 - "Quantico Taken"
- Red Zone, Chi, and Cookie attempt to back up the FBI in anticipation of an attack following the fall of Langley. A three point attack, from the north, east at the Quantico USMC base, and underground is launched by Cobra, resulting in the injury and capture of many FBI agents, as well as the capture, by Cobra, of the USMC base of Quantico, and the joint FBI and DEA Headquarters.
- 2018 August 21 - "Return to the Fold"
- Major Bludd is formally brought back into Cobra.
- 2018 Aug 31 - "Prime Meets with Spike"
- Optimus Prime discusses Spike’s dreams for a new Super Fort.
- 4 September 2018 - "Cobra Commander's Dreams"
- The End of the War - "Apocalypse World Intro: To My Last Breath"
- There are three legendary sets of nemeses in the Great Cybertronian War. Megatron and Optimus Prime. Elita One and Shockwave. And then there is the third war. The war for information, for tactical superiority. The war of Blaster and Soundwave. In the final days of Cybertron, Blaster learns of a most precious, most surprising fact. Something that may yet save the Cybertronian Race. And yet he is not alone in this information. And the two will butt heads for the final time. Soundwave vs Blaster - Their Last Encounter
- The End of the War - "AU: The Oracle and the Morose"
- The most miserable mech meets the single key to saving the world...
- The End of the War - "A Few Days Late"
- The End of the War - "Her Name Is Tomorrow"
- In order to cross the great Rust Desert, Energon is the first requirement,
and the blind prophet Elita One knows where to find some...
- The End of the War - "AU: The Hand of Tyranny"
- The battle with the Junks and Megatron goes poorly. Oh and Huffer's there too. Weird.
Contents (view all pages)
Where to Start
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
This wiki is open for anyone to edit! Want to help add things? Below you can find out ways to start adding things!
However, none of that formatting is needed if you don't feel like fiddling with wiki code. Feel free to just post a character background, log, or page, and let us do the rest!
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below. Don't be shy!
Join our Discord group here!
|“|| When you're feeling low and woozy/ |
Slap a fresh clip in your Uzi!/
Assume the proper firing stance/
And make the suckers jump up and dance!
MAJOR BLUDD received initial military training in the Australian Special Air Service Regiment. He later joined the French Foreign Legion. He's worked as a military adviser in a number of countries and is wanted for crimes in Libya and Zimbabwe. He is proficient with every form of infantry weapon in current use. Bludd has a tactical mind like a steel trap. He is a qualified expert in all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms. He also writes poetry... very badly:
"A mercenary's job is a heartless one/
I'm a soldier for hire, like a pawn-shop gun/
My ruthless tactics keep you on your toes/
'Cause I fight 'em all, whether friends or foes!"
Network with Transformers Universe
Keep up with news and connect with players on these sites!
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
With 5,656 images on the TFUMUX Wiki, there is no shortage of pictures.