- January 26 - "Cuffs vs. Seawing" - While taking a drive through Retoris, Cuffs encounters a shadowing figure...
Jan 26 - AAR: Seacon on Cybertron
Last night while out for a cruise, I ran into a Seacon - one of the Quintessons' lackeys. He shot at me, and thus I attempted to drive him away. Wasn't too sure I would succeed at first. Wheeljack, that forcefield works GREAT, but how do I recharge it again after its' been used up?
He was south of Iacon, near the Wall, and he says he has his friends about. Be careful out there Autobots. Afterburner and the Technobots are going to be down there I'm told. Watch out, he has an energon-poisoning attack that really knocks you out. And he's bloodthirsty too.
January 27 - "Seawing's Report"
Seawing reports on possible targets across Cybertron.
February 10 - "Seacon Attack Preparations"
February 11 - "Seacons Attack!"
February 12 - "Medical Supplies Hijacked"
Slamdance reports on the Seacon attack.
February 24 - "New Ship"
March 27 - "Seacons Still At Large"
Aegis reports on her unsuccessful attempt to bring in the Seacons.
March 22 - "Seacon Attack on Ibex"
March 27 - "Beneath Ibex"
April 01 - "Attack on Trion Square"
April 03 - "Time to Go"
April 05 - "What's in the Vault?"
April 27 - "Trion Square Memorial"
Dust Devil creates a memorial for his mentor.
July 12 - "Seawing Reports on Silent Grill"
Seawing Reports on Silent Grill, and receives new orders from Snaptrap.
- February 23 - "Injured List" - Lugnut reports on the previous night's attack.
- May 12 - "Valuable Prisoners" - Rartorata visits Snaptrap in the brig of The Hatemaker.
- November 5 - "New Arrival" - Backblast informs the Decepticons about something bad.
- November 5 - "Big Problems" - Backblast tells the Autobots as well.
- November 5 - "The Fallen" - Jetfire responds to Backblast's report.
- 12/11 - "Banshee Unt Viper" - Viper visits Banshee at her revetment outside DHQ.
- December 7 - "Overheard on Spaceball-1" - Rumors spread about Big-Time's apparent death.
- December 07 - "Destruction of the Disco Star" - Springer's report.
- December 08 - "Aboard The Hatemaker" - The Fallen helps Snaptrap get ahead.