- This page is for the heroic Autobot ambassador. For his evil Shattered Glass counterpart, see Crosscut (SG).
"Under the surface, we all want the same basic things. We just need to work together to make sure everyone's needs get met."
An Autobot ambassador to many worlds, CROSSCUT and his partner/bodyguard Road Rage came to Earth in 1986 to work with the American government to establishing Autobot City there. He is fluent in over 230 Earth languages and 6300 alien languages. Though he carries a lot of weaponry, it is all defensive in nature, meant to incapacitate rather than kill. In dire emergencies, he can transfer all his data and memories to his scooter-drone Clutch so his knowledge won't be lost even if he falls to the Decepticons. In robot mode, Crosscut carries an electromagnetic pulse emitter rifle, a twin vertigo gun double-blaster, and a stun grenade launcher, with 3 stun grenades. In Honda City R hatchback mode, Crosscut can travel with a top speed of 111 MPH. Although tenaciously honest, Crosscut is well aware of the ingenuity required to maintain an advantage while proceeding through negotiations. A tireless researcher, Crosscut studies the cultures of the people he meets with the enthusiasm and thoroughness of a professional anthropologist and sociologist.
In 2010, Crosscut worked with the Dunham administration to secure a new location for Autobot City in the Lookout Mountain area. However, the opening of an interdimentional rift in the city's science lab delayed the move.
In 2012, following the flood, Crosscut was present during an attack on a Canadian oil pipeline, where he successfully kept Scourge busy while Elita One rescued oil workers. Crosscut later was tracked to Mexico by Scourge, where he was briefly captured before Scourge was driven off by Blaster piloting the Autobot Shuttle Outrider. He has since recovered, and is currently chosen to remain in Autobot City while helping coordinate worldwide relief efforts.
In June of 2012, Crosscut and Spike traveled to Trucial Abysmia for the sixteenth birthday of Sheikh Mohammed. Although Sheikh Mohammed was bitterly disappointed that Optimus Prime himself could not attend, Spike managed to negotiate, with slight help from Crosscut, a 10 percent increase in oil donation to world recovery efforts, 2 percent of which was to be delivered immediately.
In 2013, Crosscut has been active in the ongoing relations between the Autobots and the new ruler of Trucial Abysmia, Sheikh Mohammed.
OOC Notes Edit
Crosscut transforms into a Honda City Turbo.
- February 2 - "Autobot City"
- September 25 - "Possible Alliance with Cobra"
- November 16 - "Joes Aboard"
- November 24 - "Victory in the Arctic" - Crosscut reports on the humans' destruction of Megatron's Arctic installation
- December 13 - "Victory over the Decepticons"
- September 11 - "Private Note to General Hawk, RE: Marissa" - Crosscut sends General Hawk a note informing him that Crosscut has recruited Ensign Marissa Faireborn to assist Spike Witwicky in organizing the new joint Earth Defense Command.
- October 19 - "Jetfire’s Illness" - Crosscut makes a plea for help in curing Jetfire of the Dweller nano-virus
- February 13 (2:27 a.m.) - encrypted message from Spike: Heyah - ever have one of those ideas when you're in stasis and it's one of your better moments of thinking? Well, I was thinking - right now, Abysmia must be pretty chaotic. And knowing that snot-nosed, half-wit Sheikh Mohammed - I bet he may be so enamored by his accomplishments that - well, what about we congratulate him? Appeal to his vanity. This guy makes Tracks seem downright modest by comparison. Think about it - we never really "officially" congratulated Sheikh Saud for his oil donation. We could rectify that by donating a gift of some sort - and humbly request one of us be there when Mohammed offically assumes office. Just as a way to get us inside. And if we're lucky enough to do that, see if a very small number of Bot or Bot/Joe forces could do a quick run - maybe drop off some communication equipment to the protestors, and somehow stage a super-secret raid where Assan is behing held. Anyway - that's my "recommendation" right now. I humbly await your response which will likely tear a hole in this plan large enough for Optimus Prime to drive through. - Spike.
- February 13 (7:23 p.m.) - Encrypted message to Spike: Spike – I’m surprised at your quick turnaround from your initial reaction to the situation, but your new position has merit. A diplomatic visit to gather information is a long and storied tradition. However, be prepared for Sheikh Mohammed to require the presence of Optimus Prime since the Sheikh was denied his request last time and is likely to feel even more in a position to make demands. As for direct action inside Trucial Abysmia, while a state visit may make an excellent diversion, I suggest checking to see if our human allies might be willing to field such a mission themselves. Your original assessment was correct in that evidence of direct Autobot intervention would be disastrous across the board. While the United States may be able to deny the actions of G.I. Joe, there is no denying a captured Autobot. This may be a mission for the EDC, although obviously it must remain absolutely secret. Use your contacts with G.I. Joe, and let me know their response. I will attempt to contact Optimus Prime.
| This page uses content from Transformers Wiki. The original article was at Crosscut (Autobot).|
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|