|“||Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.||”|
Primary Character: Typhoon
Admin Position: Co-Director
AVAC 5125, Alley-Viper 5197, Crimson Guard 392, HISS Driver 6663, Ice-Viper 5575, Incinerator 8299, Laser-Viper Officer 10339, Rock-Viper 8780, Star-Viper 4999, Tele-Viper 2644, TARGAT 2519, Viper 4758, Viper Guard 1136,WORMS 2111
Former Characters, ElseMU*:
- CWTS (Cybertron Wars: Transformers Saga): Tailgate
- Transformers: 2005 MUSH: Benin-Jeri, Dead End, Dealiticus, Tailgate, Morrera, Melinda
- Transformers: The Dark Eras: Springer and Valour (current)
- Transformers: Genesis MUSH: Metalhawk/Kinzokutaka, Headlight/Athena
- Transformers: The Lost Years: Valour
- Masterforce MUSH: Overdrive (also former Charstaffer and Event Staffer)
- Beast Wars Transformers MUSH: Scales
- Transformers: The Dream: Kickback
- Transformers Victory 2nd: Buster and Hydra
- TFX: Postal
As co-director, I'm head of CharStaff, TPStaff, and ThemeStaff for GI Joe, as well as a member of JudgeStaff. Although I have a degree in computer science IRL, I'm not much of a MUX coder, as my primary responsibilities involve the IC world.
- To post a new blog, go here
You can use [[w:c:wiki name:Page|Page]] to link to other Wikia wikis.
G.I. Joe wiki prefix: w:c:gijoe:
Jem Wiki prefix: w:c:jem:
Mortal Kombat wiki prefix: w:c:MortalKombat:
Transformers wiki prefix: w:c:transformers:
Transformers2005 wiki prefix: w:c:transformers2005:
- November - "The Struggle Is Real" - Spike and Buster watch Sunday morning cartoons.
- "Once Upon A Rebellion" - Not that long ago, Magnus attempted to assassinate his brother, the Emperor Prime (one file, Magnus's POV)
- "Coup! (Prime vs. Magnus, part I)" - Ultra Magnus attemps a coup. (Emperor Prime's POV)
- "Coup! (Prime vs. Magnus, part 2)" - Ultra Magnus attemps a coup, continued.
- "Coup! (Prime vs. Magnus, part 3)" - Ultra Magnus attemps a coup, concluded.
- January 20 - "Silly Mel" - Katie encounters Mel on her rollerblades, and silliness ensues
- January 25 - "The Very Concept of Applebee's" - Katie and Mel head out to eat with Katie's daughters.
- September 26 - "Dinner Time!" - Katie and Mel stop by Subway.
- January 29 - "Interview with Wisp about Doc" - Sergeant Shockwave questions Wisp about Doc's attack on General Hawk.
- June 01 - "Drinkin' with the Vipers" - A group of Vipers head to Florida to drink and let off steam (TV88 POV)
- June 01 - "Night of the Gumbies" - A group of Vipers head to Florida to drink and let off steam (WORMS 2111 POV)
- November 26 - "Turkey Day Dinner – Snoop POV" - Snoop pops in on the The Witwicky family Thanksgiving dinner
- September 30 - "Decepticon Zombie Virus" - Mixmaster literally stumbles into a situation in the Decepticon medlab.
- October 01 - "Open Elections" - Mohammed took the news rather well, considering.
- October 08 - "Meetings in Trucial Abysmia" - Cobra Commander takes meetings with several high-level leaders in Trucial Abysmia.
- October 15 - "Mohammed Is Cut Off" - Sheikh Saud tries to cut off his son's funding.
- October 18 - "Into the Depths of Cybertron" - Mixmaster and Windshear escape Decepticon City.
- October 29 - "Sandstorm to the rescue!" - Sandstorm travels to the Shattered Glass universe.
- November 19 - "The Struggle Is Real" - Snoop has an effect on Helperbot.
- November 23 - "Enjoy Your Incarceration" - Scrapper visits Windshear in his cell.
- November 24 - "The Monza Coupe" - 910 asks Clutch for help with his car.
- December 02 - "Recruitment" - Mixmaster attempts to recruit Starscream into the Dweller's legions.
- December 02 - "Autobot Invasion - Magnus POV" - Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus launches an attack on the Temple of Knowledge.
- December 03 - "Blame" - Jetfire comes up with a plan.
- December 03 - "You Will Do a Favor for Me" - Mixmaster recovers from his ordeal.
- December 18 - "Summons" - Jetfire is summoned to the Ark
- December 18 - "Debate Prep" - General Alawai tries to prepare Sheikh Mohammed for his presidential debate with Assan.
- January 28 - "Childhood Memories" - Sparkplug relives an early childhood memory.
- January 28 - "Sparring Partners" - 910 and Clutch spar at the Pit.
- January 28 - "Battle for Polyhex II" - Cyclonus and Scourge battle for Polyhex.
- January 28 - "Debate" - Trucial Abysmia hosts its presidential debates.
- February 25 - "Cyclonus v. Starscream" - Cyclonus and Starscream fight for leadership of Cybertron.
- March 4 - "Royal Procession" - Steel-Brigadier 910 meets Cobra Commander!
- March 01 - "OOC: March TP Meeting" - March discussion of ongoing and future RP.
- October 03 - "Explosive Situation" - G.I. Joe troopers sweep mines in post-war Benzheen.
- November 10 - "Nightmare TP Finale" - Starscream uses Valour as bait to try to lure the dream entity known as Nemro into a trap.
- September 28 - "Dreadnok Attack" - Cobra has unleashed the Dreadnoks on America, and only G.I. Joe can (maybe) stop them.
- April 17 - "Attack on the Metal Plains" - The Decepticons are at it again, launching a massive campaign in an attempt of take over the manufacturing base of the newly-revitalized Cybertron. Only Elita's squad of plucky Autobots can stop Shockwave's relentless march to the west from Helex.
MUX Philosophy: The main thing I try to remember while online at TFU is that the MUX is here for the enjoyment of the players. While this may seem obvious, it seems that some places exist for the enjoyment of the admin, and the players' needs come as a distant second.
Functionally, this means that I'm more willing to give players chances, whether it be a chance to prove their RP ability with a new character, or a chance to show off an idea that, while it doesn't exactly match MY idea of what players "should" be doing at TFU, might provide fun for other players.
Sometimes this means giving someone with less experience a character that they are really impassioned about, instead of letting that character sit empty while we wait for a more "perfect" player.
Sometimes it means letting players run with a TP idea well away from the original concept of how things would go, in order to let players feel that the actions of their characters are important, and that they aren't just here to play out scripts constructed by the Almighty Admin. I’d rather have active players that are a little annoying to admin but fun for other players than have ‘model’ players that are awesome RPers and never cause trouble, but add nothing to the MUX because they never leave their private rooms.
I try to keep ever in mind that every player at TFU is a real person doing their best, and always try to give people the benefit of the doubt before declaring them selfish or twinky. Most disputes boil down to a misunderstanding or a lack of communication, and trying to see both sides of every issue usually allows me to find a common ground that everyone can accept, even if no one gets everything they originally wanted.
TFU exists for everyone to have fun, and that takes precedence over everything, even theme, continuity, and realism (although those things are very important as well). I always try to be polite to everyone, even when I’ve had a bad day and everything gets on my nerves. ^_^ We, the admin, are here to serve the players, not lord over them and act as if we’re elitist gods and they are mere peons lucky that we ‘allow’ them to be here. I choose my staff accordingly, from players who seem to have a good attitude, and bring fun to the MUX. I want everyone to have a good time, myself included. With luck, I can do a good job day-to-day in making that happen for as many players as possible.
Sadly, Bzero now works 3:30 PM to Midnight, Monday through Friday, making him unavailable during prime (no pun intended) RP times. He can usually be able to schedule something during the day before work, or on the occasional weekend when he's not already insanely busy. Sometimes he can pop in during breaks and lunches during work if he's needed for questions about current TPs.
Note to self: To edit the Sidebar, go here --
My tag for TFU content on other Wikis: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [http://tfumux.wikia.com/wiki/ TFUMUX Wiki]
For 2005 Wiki here: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [http://transformers2005.wikia.com/wiki/ Transformers: 2005 Wiki]
For Jem Wiki here: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [http://Jem.wikia.com/wiki/ Jem & The Holograms Wiki]
For Marvel Wiki here: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Database Marvel Database]
For MASK Wiki here: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [http://MASK.wikia.com/wiki/ MASK Wiki]
For Mortal Kombat Wiki here: * This page uses [http://www.wikia.com/wiki/Licensing Creative Commons Licensed content] from [http://MortalKombat.wikia.com/wiki/ Mortal Kombat Wiki]