The Ark is the Autobots' massive, heavily-armed attack craft.
The Ark was constructed at the design and direction of Emperor Prime for the primary purpose of attacking Earth. Emperor Prime named the Ark after an Earth myth, because he enjoyed the idea of loading a chosen few onto a special vessel and then destroying all other life on the planet.
The Ark was completed in 2010, and successfully launched before Cybertron entered the Plait Expanse. However, during its trip to Earth the Ark was boarded by Scourge, who attacked Prime on the bridge, causing the Ark to crash into Arizona Bay.
Crew of the Ark
- Optimus Prime (SG) - Leader - played by Bzero and ZGilley
Jetfire (SG)- played by SpikeWitwicky - left for Cybertron
Jazz (SG)- temped by Bzero - lost a dual with Jetfire and fled for his life. Currently in exile.
- Beachcomber (SG) - @emitted by SpikeWitwicky
- Big Daddy - Highway Reconnaissance - available
- Bluestreak (SG) - @emited by SpikeWitwicky
- Blurr (SG) - played by Bzero and doomflower
- Brawn (SG) - temped by Bzero
- Gears (SG) - @emitted by Bzero
Hound (SG)- temped by Bzero - now on Cybertron
- Huffer (SG) - played by IceSpark
- Mirage (SG)
- Rewind (SG) - Jetfire's archivist
- Rodimus (SG) - jettisoned in an escape pod; available
- Slamdance (SG) - Jetfire's archivist
Tasinia (SG)- played by AbsyntheNocturne - MIA
- Prowl (SG) - temped by bzero
- Seaspray (SG)
- Side Burn - temped by Bzero; available
- Stormfront (SG) - played by Dust Devil
- Director Alert (SG) - temped by Bzero
- Growler (SG) - played by Sydney
- Sunstreaker (SG) - @emitted by Bzero
Trailbreaker (SG)- played by SpikeWitwicky, captured by Junkions
They joined the following Autobots already on Earth:
With the activation of the Stellar Spanner, the following Autobots joined those on Earth:
- Cosmos (SG) - (played by Bzero, but Available)
- Cuffs (SG) - played by horsetuna
Perceptor (SG)- killed by Magnus (SG)
- Elita-One (SG) - arrived to join Emperor Prime's invasion of Autobot City (temped by Bzero).