- January 3 - Counterpunch, Dust Devil, Seaspray, and Shockwave travelled down to the Cybertron Underworld to seek out the knowledge of Vector Sigma. In spite of clever diversionary efforts by Counterpunch, the Decepticons were almost overwhelmed by Centurion Droids... until they were suddenly called off by Dust Devil.
- January 17 - "Visit to Vector Sigma" - Seaspray encounters the legendary super-computer Vector Sigma!
- January 19 - "DC Under Attack" - Barbara Walker reports on Cobra's attack on the US capitol.
Jan 23 - Inauguration
Joe Schmo appears outside of MacLeod Towers, backdropped by what appears to be the swearing in of the new President. "We are here outside of MacLeod towers where President John MacLeod has just been sworn in after giving his inaugural address. As we know, the inauguration had to be moved due to the attack on Washington. President MacLeod has completed his swearing in and wanted to make some additional comments as to the recent attack. We go live to the newly sworn in President now."
- The camera pans to the President standing at a podium, "My fellow Americans. As I stated in my previous address...now is the time for action, not empty words or promises. As you know, terrorists have attacked our nations capital. The great men and women of our military are holding them off but this just goes to show the failures of the previous administration. Terrible. Just terrible. An absolute disaster. I promise that as your President I am going to strengthen our military and intelligence assets to where things like this won't be able to happen. It's going to be big league. Absolutely HUGE. We will drive these terrorists out and we will wipe them off the face of this planet. God bless you and God Bless America!"
- "Well folks, there you have it. Strong words from our new president. And now to the scores of the galactic cricket cup...."
January 25 - "DC Falls to Cobra"
Washington, DC falls into Cobra's hands.
January 26 - "Encounter with Jetfire and Snaptrap"
- 1 February - "One of the Family" - Major Bludd goes to Mexico City to find the first Hologram on his list: Raya.
- February 02 - "Hiding in DC" - Sneak-Peek is discovered at his observational post in DC.
- February 7 - Return to L.A. - Raya and Major Bludd, holographically disguised as Vipers, move through Los Angeles toward Starlight Mansion. On their way, they encounter a couple of curious characters...
- 9 February - "A Holographic Homecoming" - Raya and Major Bludd arrive back at Starlight Mansion and reunite with Kimber and Taria and meet, or re-meet, the tiny Autobot Tonka.
- 10 February - "Rio Arrives" - The Holograms' one-time manager, Rio Pacheco, arrives at Starlight Mansion.
- February 13 - "Do As I Say and Not As I Do" - Dust Devil and Zetar search for Vector Sigma.
- February 20 - "Spidey-Sense Tingling" - Dust Devil opens up to Spike Witwicky.
- 20 February - "Care For A Sandwich?" - Rio discovers Major Bludd in one of the Starlight Mansion's kitchens.
- February 26 - "Roof Encounter" - Lowdown takes a shot at Cobra Commander.
- February 27 - "Good News for Cybertron" - A mysterious pulse has positive effects on Cybertron.
- March 1 - "It's... the Bishop!" - Bishop escapes the destruction of Kalis.
- March 1 - "Whistling a Jaunty Tune" - Dr. Mindbender has X bring in his portable Brainwave Scanner to have some fun with Angel.
- March 15 - "Return to Earth" - Typhoon consoles Spike over decisions he'd made.
- March 21 - "Assault on Iacon" - Trypticon launches an assault on Iacon.
- March 21 - "Epilogue: The Death of Zetar" - Bishop makes friends.
29 March - "The Biggest Threat
An Incinerator gets curious about the real condition of Starlight Mansion.
- April 10 - "Buster Makes a Friend" - Buster encounters someone looking for him on campus.
- April 13 - "Isn't a Sagaie an African Spear?" - Buster and Chance investigate a strange vehicle reported on the UO campus.
- April 13 - "Six Feet Under" - Kimber comes across Bludd while he's digging a grave.
- April 24 - "Nevada Population Health Study" - Extensive Genetics teams up to help a population study.
- 25 April - "To Murder Is Human" - Synergy requests a talk with Major Bludd.
- April 26 - "How a Resurrection Really Feels" - Dust Devil recruits Typhoon and Spike to return to the depths of Cybertron, near Vector Sigma, to place the forgotten Autobot Zetar in his final resting place. However, being that it's Dusty who's running this show, there is always more to meet the eye to this pretty straightforward request.
- April 30 - "Goodbye, Spike Witwicky" - Dust Devil and Typhoon say goodbye to Spike Witwicky as he heads home from Cybertron.
- April 30 - "Returning Home" - Spike returns home from his visit to Vector Sigma.
- May - "Free Me" - Angel tries to escape Cobra's control.
- May 01 - "A Good Kid" - DJ Faireborn and Spike Witwicky talk in Autobot City about DJ's prospects for summer employment.
- May 3 - "The Return of Zetar" - Zetar returns, to Bishop's surprise and disbelief.
- May 3 - "Bishop Interview" - Bishop interviews Megatron in Triax.
- May 4 - "Backblast and Cuffs" - Cuffs visits Backblast in his sniper's nest.
- May 12 - "Valuable Prisoners" - Rartorata visits Snaptrap in the brig of The Hatemaker.
- 5/12 - "The Gathering Swarm - First Contact" - A team of Autobots on a deep-space salvage mission have come across an object floating through space. It appears at first to be an escape pod covered in Decepticon symbols, but strangely designed for long range flight. What they find inside is an unstoppable creature that holds loyalty to neither faction, but only The Swarm.
- May 17 - "DC Recon" - G.I. Joe travel to Washington, DC, to size up the Cobra occupation.
May 22 - The Lurking Terror
- We interrupt your regularly scheduled programs to bring you this late-breaking announcement. Terror! Absolute Terror! Steve was right there, man. And then he was gone. His last words were, "Heyooooooo!" It was a night just like tonight. The clouds were heavy, black, and pendulous. Where, oh where, had my little lamb gone? I see you quiver with antici-...
<A group of Junkions in the background shout, "SAY IIIIT!">
- ...-pation. When I found him again, he was a shell of a man. He couldn't even say, "Heyo." Something scared him out of his wits! It was down below... deep within. It was... THE LURKING TERROR!
<Translation: RV and Steve were wandering the canyons beneath the Pillar of Rust, when Steve disappeared. When he was found again, he was too scared to say his catch phrase (and only vocabulary), "Heyooooo!" Something down there scared him near-to-death.>
May 30 - Decepticon Traitors
<The following is just one of many similar stories circulating through the bars and seedy joints throughout the populated areas of Cybertron...>
Mech 1: Yeah, man, no kiddin'. Geloid Lubricant all over him. His assistant walked out an' never came back. Mech 2: No slag? Hey, speakin' a' things walkin' away, I heard tha Dominicons left the Decepticons. Mech 1: Yeah? What happened? Mech 2: I dunno, somethin' about their leader pickin' a fight with Megatron an' kickin' his aft from Tarn ta Calyhex. Mech 1: That's slaggin' crazy. I don't buy it. Mech 2: 'ey, ya don't gotta believe me. Just watch yer back around the Rust Sea.
Jun 06 - Ruckus on Monacus
- Total Carnage Entertainment billed it as The Ruckus on Monacus, and they couldn't have been more right. Newcomer Fireclaw was taking a shot at the title of Grand Champion, when a trio of unidentified Cybertronians broke into the Galactic Gladiators' arena. While two of them took down the arena's security systems, their apparent leader made an appearance on the battlefield, incapacitating reigning champion Gathros. While this mech remains unidentified, he and Fireclaw apparently had some former association. With security and restraint systems shut down, the gladiators proceeded to run amuck against security forces. Fortunately, all spectators were able to make it safely out of the stadium, and no civilian casualties have been reported. Fireclaw and his associates, in addition to an undisclosed number of gladiators, remain at large.