- December 11 - Dr. Mindbender decants the Hannibal clone, which he allows to age and learn in real time.
- Autobots begin construction of Autobot City.
- Decepticon City built by Decepticons.
- Dial Tone and Lifeline joined the G.I. Joe team.
- "Tiger Beat Temptation" - Before meeting the Autobots, Spike never dreamed he would be in a teen magazine. It's just not something a future mechanic thought about. But the opportunities presented after he met the Autobots have put Spike just in that position. And for a moment, he gets caught up in the seduction of fame.
Decepticon World universeEdit
- The All Too Brief Reign of Rodimus Prime (DW) - An imprisoned Hot Rod is released by Megatron to assist the Decepticons in destroying Unicron as the chaos-bringer readies to absorb Cybertron. Megatron briefly relinquishes the Matrix to Hot Rod, who uses it to destroy Unicron. Now, with precious few moments, Hot Rod tries to escape with the Matrix.